Travel back in time to the 1980’s and play some classic video poker. These video terminals were commonly found in certain bars, restaurants and of course casinos. These poker machines provided timeless fun, and if you were in the right location (hint hint), maybe a cash payout too! (This version is for amusement only!)
*This game is in BETA. This means that it is a work in progress and will go through several updates, improvements and bug fixes over time. Help us shape the evolution of this game by providing your useful and constructive feedback in the comment section below.
*THIS GAME IS IN BETA AND IS SUBJECT TO FEATURE CHANGES*
- You start with a fixed amount of credits.
- Press DEAL to get a 5-card poker hand dealt to you.
- Click individual cards to set them to “HOLD”, then click DEAL to replace the unheld cards with new draws.
- You need a pair of Jacks or better to win an amount.
- You can “top up” your credits when you run out of them.
This game is for entertainment only. Please report bugs, feature requests, what you like or don’t like in the comments below.